EVENTHORSE PORTAL Click to go to: Brian's Jumps
STARTER JUMP COURSE SET: $575 FOR FOUR JUMPS
- Four pairs of 5-foot schooling standards with drilled holes, all edges hand sanded. Pressure treated wood. Tapered feet! Steel carriage bolts.
- Two 10-foot planks - hand sanded and ready for stain or paint
- Two 4-foot flower boxes, 12-in. in height with drilled holes and handle cutout on top - pressure treated wood on ground surface! Sturdy yet easy to move and very versatile!
- One 10-ft. gate, your choice of 12-in., 14-in., or 16-in. height - hand sanded, joints mitered, stainless steel screws used for construction
- Offered unpainted - we can paint, stain, or waterseal at additional cost. No one offers the quality we provide for the price. We always sand edges, taper feed, check fittings and work to make your jumps CORRECTLY, the way professionals should build jumps. Don't accept less!
- Can be ready in 5 days!
Custom Jumps - Show Jumps, Schooling Jumps or Cross-Country Obstacles
We provide custom jumps of quality wood. Our turnaround time is excellent. We specialize in unique, beautiful, and fun jumps built to your specifications. EXPERIENCE - QUALITY - CORRECT DESIGNS.
Some recent buyers:
Brian's Jumps - Friends Equestrian - Course Design Education (Coming Soon) - Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and like us on Facebook